At Tran Sood Law Firm, APLC, we protect elders’ rights to live independently with dignity and integrity. Elders want to be independent and make their own decisions regarding their finances and care. Family members, however, are concerned with the elders’ capabilities to care for themselves or manage their finances. These conflicts, if not properly managed, can fester into costly litigation and court supervision of the elders’ care and finances. With Tran Sood Law Firm’ guidance, the many challenges and conflicts can be amicably resolved without court involvement or litigation.
However, there are limited circumstances where court involvement is the only mean to accomplish the elders’ goals. When proper strategies are utilized to resolve the elders’ concerns, objectives are successfully met with minimal court involvement. Conversely, if unsuitable court proceedings are commenced, the care and finances of the elders may be subject to continuous court involvement. With experience in handling elder care issues in the California probate court system, Tran Sood Law Firm is equipped with the knowledge and skills to strategize the necessary proceedings to get you in and out of court effectively and efficiently.
Contact us for a consultation if any of the following applies:
- You need help caring for yourself and/or your spouse.
- Your children, friends, or others want to take over your finances.
- Your children, friends, or others want to make medical decisions for you.
- Your children, friends, or others want to move you from your home and into a care home (nursing home) or their home.
- Your children, friends, or others want to move into your home to care for you.
- Your children, friends, or others take advantage of you.
- Your spouse has dementia and you do not know what to do.