Tran Sood Law Firm, APLC, represents local, national, and international clients with estate, trust, probate, conservatorship, or guardianship matters in California. Our mission is to effectively and efficiently achieve our clients’ goals. Our attorneys are committed to providing every client with experienced, professional and effective legal counseling at reasonable cost. We invest time to understand our clients’ needs and concerns, and provide them with responsive, creative, and timely advice and counsel. We are also recognized for our ability to find creative solutions to contentious and complex problems.
At Tran Sood Law Firm, we are dedicated to maximizing clients’ options and strategies, and working together with opposing parties to achieve common solutions while minimizing, if not eliminating, the need for litigation. As necessary, we also collaborate with other professionals (such as care managers, financial planners, and accountants) to craft creative and practical solutions to meet clients’ objectives. This collaborative, teamwork-approach has enabled Tran Sood Law Firm lawyers to successfully resolve our clients’ concerns effectively at reasonable cost.
When litigation is unavoidable, Tran Sood Law Firm has extensive litigation experience in representing clients with complex contested probate, trust, conservatorship, or guardianship matters in probate and appellate courts throughout California. Our seasoned litigators are dedicated to zealously pursue and protect our clients’ rights and interests by focusing on resolving disputes effectively and efficiently with clients’ objectives firmly in mind.
- We guide executors, trustees, agents of power of attorney, guardians, and conservators in performing their fiduciary duties to comply with the law, minimize misunderstanding, and thus avoid costly litigation between beneficiaries and family members.
- We also represent heirs and beneficiaries of will or trust to secure their inheritance and ensure that the assets are properly managed.
- We represent elders to ensure that they are safe and treated with dignity and integrity.
- We represent friends and family of elders to care for their elders and protect them from being taken advantage by others.
- We serve as court appointed attorney for Santa Clara and San Francisco probate courts to represent and protect the (proposed) conservatees in conservatorship matters.